SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
"The Revealer" – Clue #2: A Storytelling Legend
June 29th, 2011

"The Revealer" – Clue #2: A Storytelling Legend

You most certainly know his name. You may have even read his stories. But his actual image is one that is shrouded in mystery and some degree of controversy.

On Thursday's segment of "The Revealer" we will examine how a relatively-recent discovery is raising new questions about this legendary writer.

Can you guess who it is?

Post by: ,
Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Elke Götze

It´s Shakespeare! On the June 27th I couldn´t log in! :((

June 29, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mareeha

eipamcn117 on June 13, 2011 @CutThroatKid123 I didn't know the exact price, I only knew it was someonthing REDICULOUS, especially for a hat .. and the last time I played was like 6-8 months ago.

February 24, 2012 at 6:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. Marina

Yep, it's William Shakespeare...I tried logging on earlier in the week as well... but it's neither here nor there with me...

June 29, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Juan

Katieee.! Posted on i had a cat named tirxie. then she had eight babies. i named them after the seven dwarfs:)docsleepydopeyhappygrumpysneezybashfulthe last one was named boots:)

February 26, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sophia Immken

To be or not to be, that is the question! William Shakespeare indeed!

June 30, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  4. bemigho b

Am loving it,op am welcome?

July 1, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  5. salman

its shakespear!! yo !! the Founder of the Shakespearean LAnguage!!😛

September 10, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bumihag

Amazing web site you have right here however i had been curiuos about should you knew associated with a community forums that cover the same subjects discussed in the following paragraphs? Identification really like to be a a part of online community where I'm able to obtain responses from other experienced people who share the same interest. If you have any kind of recommendations, please let me know. Cheers!

August 30, 2012 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |