SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
July 30th, 2011

History unearthed in New York's Central Park

Archaeologists find remnants of a 19th century African-American village in New York's Central Park.

Filed under: backstory
  1. Chisdi

Intresting (wow).

July 30, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. Michiemo

What?our forefathers!kudos!

July 30, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  3. Michiemo

Some pictures plz!

July 30, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Joy

Terrific report and also quick to be able to fully uraenstdnd explanation. How do My partner and i begin acquiring permission to be able to place component with the page within my new newssheet? Giving right credit rating for your requirements the particular article author and also hyperlink for the online site would not be described as a concern.[]

August 30, 2012 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mark Nna ThankGod

Ils no dont, chat Africains are allé oser tue wagon, wagon mares thème, historique, tue filet "maniant travers of the world

July 30, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Uwase

14eIt is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I have read this submit and if I may I wish to ceuosnl you few attention-grabbing issues or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article. I want to learn more issues about it!

August 30, 2012 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. Alimi Tope

wahoo is incredible. pls
    some picture to explain more...

July 30, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Alimi Tope

America u're 2 much...

July 30, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Maria Dorfner

Amazing find!

August 23, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. diet virus bkav

I loved as much as you'll obtain carried out proper here. The comic strip is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an impatience over that you wish be handing over the following. unwell unquestionably come more in the past again since exactly the similar just about very incessantly within case you protect this increase.

August 7, 2012 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  9. Bianca

Off course surinbibscg to the rss feed will get you some of my updates but it does not get you everything.I have other terrific blogs and a fantastic newsletter, PLUS I reserve a lot of things just for my subscribers.To make sure you don92t miss out you should subscribe to my FREE newsletter.There should be a sign up box in the sidebar 979797->

August 27, 2012 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jason

Typical, Democrat liberals giivng typical liberal responses to mostly trivial questions.America's most famous girly-man, John Edwards, favored us with a fashion statement. That was strictly PEOPLE magazine stuff.I wonder if the Republican Q&A session will be as fluffy. I'm betting it will be a much more serious affair. I hope to hear something of substance with that one.

October 3, 2012 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |