SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
September 14th, 2011

"The Revealer" clue number 3

Here is the latest clue for this Thursday's segment of "The Revealer". Watch the video and make your guess here in the “Comments” section.

If you’re first with the right answer, we’ll announce your name live on BackStory when the segment debuts.

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Benneth Joseph

Good thought, fantastic products. Love and welcome by good minds

September 14, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Krishnapriya

Hi Kathleen,Aha! Great minds think alike.The Halloween spend is an interesting one, I hadn't heard that. Interesting in that what's alrley a very old religious occasion displacing a relatively new one.And yes, Mother's day, Father's day etc, and maybe also Independence day? And here in the UK we also have another one on November 5th called Bonfire Night or Guy Fawkes Night depending on your preference to celebrate the Houses of Parliament NOT being blown up in the Gunpowder Plot. Lots of fireworks, baked potatoes, roast chestnuts, hot dogs, that kind of thing, but it's not a holiday. Coming so close to Halloween it's still a very big spend time though and I think psychologically it gets people in the spending mood for Christmas.Ah, another one, but we don't have it here Thanksgiving but I guess you could use some of the Christmas designs for that? Maybe? I don't enough about that part of your culture. -Frank

March 24, 2012 at 4:05 am | Report abuse |
      • Yakubu

Hands down, Apple's app store wins by a mile. It's a huge selection of all sorts of apps vs a ratehr sad selection of a handful for Zune. Microsoft has plans, especially in the realm of games, but I'm not sure I'd want to bet on the future if this aspect is important to you. The iPod is a much better choice in that case.

May 12, 2012 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
        • yasser

So, you are off Medicaid now. I'm assuming you now have group hleath insurance through an employer.Sounds to me like like your employer needs to change plans. I do agree however that co-pays, deductibles, and coinsurance are brutal in the community rated market. The PPACA seems to have done nothing yet.The plan that offers the least amount of out of pocket expenses is Empire BCBS's Prism EPO plan. The owner of your company needs to get this plan implemented in your organization.

July 24, 2012 at 10:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Osokoya

What's so special in the number in question ?

September 14, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Louise Jensen (waldu)

hallo I am glad to be insit here now becaures maney thing have bee hard to find out off, but I get more and more from evey bady so I can have a chance to find aut of all this thing.. Mvh. Louise jensen (waldu) og min mand Jan jensen..

September 15, 2011 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  4. oslob whale sharks

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the long run and it's time to be happy. I've read this post and if I may I wish to recommend you few interesting issues or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles relating to this article. I wish to read even more issues about it!

November 23, 2012 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |