SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
"The Revealer" clue number 3
September 28th, 2011

"The Revealer" clue number 3

"The Revealer" is back Thursday and here is your visual clue #3. Can you guess what the subject of this week's installment is? The first person to guess the topic will be revealed in the show.

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Hemyrina Mydin

Vladimir Tretchikoff

September 28, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Saloth

/ la die mganiea dah.. cin pun ada pk gak nk mganiea nie.. tp xtaw ag nk jual ape ehem2.. sape yg masak nasi kerabu tu? *my fav food tuh!Wuucin Kimorab4s last blog ..

March 26, 2012 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Shaun

Oct16 usually when other pnetars are being advised by a total stranger, they would surely be insulted. no matter how good your intentions are. it's like yeah so what if im a bad parent but this is my responsibility and you don't have the right to tell me anything. quite sad but, it's nature. it's true everything comes from how you are brought at home. if you're pnetars like to swear like ozzy osbourne does then your brood would highly likely swear at home. then after wards comes the relatives and peers and teachers. unless the pnetars are just busy 24/7 and only the maid sj yg take care. so, probably kurang kasih sayang.i think love is really important in the child's upbringing. if the child is well loved, they will learn to love other things. that picture shows abandonment, anger and needing approve from social peers. really sad though. sipak jak haha .

May 12, 2012 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. Hemyrina Mydin

Artist: Vladimir Tretchikoff
    Art Piece: The Green Lady.

September 28, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kory

Oct16Robina As a mom myself, can I just say that I pray EVERY day that my kids don't turn out like this Can I just point out tuhgoh that kids are really different than our generation? I like to think that I am a concerned parent who puts good manners above everything else (I would make my kids pay for even THINKING of sticking their finger at ppl) but there is no way I would presume that my kids are definitely going to turn out OK I just don't know! Blaming the parents is the time-honoured tradition in these sort of issues but can I present a question Would we, as bystanders, do any sort of repriminding of the child? Did the photographer of this pic do anything after the shot was taken? An Asian upbringing used to subscribe to the philosophy of It takes a village . but now that we have traded villages for the city we (and that includes me) decide to dump the responsibility of raising children to the immediate parents Something which seems I don't know . wrong ?

May 12, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  3. Asil Kurundarath

I believe this week's installment will revolve around the life and works of phenomenal artist, Vladimir Tretchikoff.

September 28, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Selby

Obviously, you don't understand my umgarents because what you just posted does not come close to representing me. The reason WHY I dispise Social Security is because people who make more than $100,000 per year do not pay their fair share. The tax caps at somewhere around $110,000. That means a person who makes $5 million a year pays in the exact same amount as someone who makes $100,000, and we wonder why the system is financially unsustainable. Can you get your thick head around this concept? It is a liberal argument, and I guess I always thought your were a liberal. If social security were truly a social program (read, welfare), I would support it.Unemployment is a similar concept. The national cap on unemployment taxes is a wage of $7,000 a year. That means that the people who make, say, $100,000 a year do not have any more money going into the system than someone who makes, say, $20,000 a year, but yet they receive a disproportionate advantage when it comes to receiving benefits. This is absurd. This is, again, a liberal argument against a status quo that is unprecedented in any industry in America. When it comes to insurance, you get benefits based on the premium you pay. When it comes to American socialism, the lower class has to bear the burden of taxation. Again, if this was a true social program, I wouldn't be so much against it.Your accusation of my support of trickle-down economics (more aptly named supply-side economics) is absurd. I have openly advocated here in support of tax cuts for the lower class and huge tax increases for the upper class. Even my umgarents against Social Security and unemployment fully support this. It's not my fault your reading comprehension sucks. I'm in support of paying bonuses to people who deserve them, and I'm in support of honoring contractual obligations. Finally, there is no hard science behind your ascertation linking global warming with mankind. I am a liberal when it comes to environmentalism, and the largest harm to my cause are radicals like you who tarnish the reputation of all environmentalists.

March 26, 2012 at 6:11 am | Report abuse |
  5. Denis

There are some fascinating clnoisg dates on this article but I done2€™t know if I see all of them heart to heart. There's some validity however I'll take maintain opinion until I look into it further. Good article , thanks and we want extra! Added to FeedBurner as effectively

May 12, 2012 at 5:15 am | Report abuse |