SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
October 10th, 2011

Clue Number One in The Revealer Game

BackStory's signature series, The Revealer, returns this week.  And that means the Revealer Game is back as well.

Click the video for your first clue about the subject of this week's episode, and go into the Comments section to let us know what you think it is.  If you're stumped, come back tomorrow to see the next clue!

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Travis Bridges

Robert Capa

October 10, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Marina Kelly

Harry Houdini

October 10, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Luckman

The baanna sandwich looks so pretty! AND delicious too!!!hmm for me, it would be nut butters! I'll never get sick of them!! Vien @ We Dare Food recently posted..

February 24, 2012 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. Taesook Kim

Nikola Tesla

October 11, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Susan

PERVE I pray to you, O Holy Father,Who rsrneeepts Our Lord on earthBut Whom I'd rather not now bother(Although He was of virgin birth)To bless me with your intercessionAnd so I would make my confessionTo you, O Pontiff. Hear me, please.Il Papa, I'm on bended kneesAnd beg you for your consecration.Allow me, please, to kiss your ring;And, if you want your other thing.Cure Mother Church of aggravationSo we can go on saving souls But, Pontiff, O their buttonholes

February 26, 2012 at 3:28 am | Report abuse |
      • Edward

I have read the books Cut and You Don't Know Me. It’s Kind of a Funny Story' by Ned Vizzini is a book about staying in a eatnml hospital. The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things' by Carolyn Mackler is about a girl with self-esteem issues. Crosses' by Shelley Stoehr is about a self-harming teen. Girl, Interrupted' by Susanna Kaysen is a book about the author's personal experiences which include ******* attempt and a personality disorder. I Can’t Tell You' by Hillary Frank is a book about a boy who thinks talking makes trouble so he stays silent and communicates with other ways such as writing.

March 24, 2012 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
        • Auth

This was on Ashoora's pociessorn. Do not worry, the pociessorn will NEVER STOP. Round the world, people celebrate Ashoora. Have you seen any religion like this, where people know that they are risking their lives, still they do it, why? Because, it is a true story. And why target Shias at their mourning, why not target Jerusalaam when they take out pociessorn on Good Friday and, some of the people even nail their hands on like they did to Jesus, P.B.U. H. Pls. leave us alone,we do not harm you.VA:F [1.9.9_1125]please wait...VA:F [1.9.9_1125](from 0 votes)

July 24, 2012 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
          • Chuchin

that, let me say to you exactly what did dielver the results. Your article (parts of it) can be incredibly powerful which is probably the reason why I am making an effort to comment. I do not make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, while I can easily notice the jumps in reasoning you come up with, I am definitely not confident of how you seem to unite your ideas that help to make your final result. For now I will, no doubt yield to your point but hope in the foreseeable future you connect your facts much better.[]

August 27, 2012 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
      • Raimar

this is actually a qouitsen. We have aan australian citizen neighbor in Hermacon compound, Lias marilao, bulacan. His name is Mr. bela Pusztai. He is a neighborhood nuissance and we the homeowners have a complaint against him to our Barangay Chairman. Have he already commited child abuse because on certain occasions, while the neighborhood children including my son were playing, he drove them away hurling insults at them and even threatened the children with a gun he did this in fron of his 11 year old son who also point a dirty finger at the children. please enlighten me.

March 26, 2012 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
        • Reza

while death suddenly loves as I... death like me does not like to wait...not too much of a shock acuyallthe won as expectedgood for himgood for Americatoo bad for usء"enjoy d weather:)"لا تتطنزين... الجو عندنا حلو :)(ناطرك تسافرين🙂 )

June 16, 2012 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Ivo Miksa

Robert Capa (eye for detail)

October 11, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Emrah

Posted on Can i get a free oninle detox programme anywhere? i want to do a 10 day or so detox to flush my body through anybody know any good free oninle ones?

February 24, 2012 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. Julia

Photojournalist Robert Kapa

October 11, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Karah

Superb informoatin here, ol'e chap; keep burning the midnight oil.

November 6, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
      • Brayans

The American people have bmoece like Piranhas, feeding away non stop until their is nothing left.How can the american people ignore the energy that Obama created for America after wiining the elections, how can the American people(Rep.) ignore that reality? they felt it too! im sure, instead they translated it to fear, the only tactic they know Any how, I never felt or saw anything like it on that day of our Presidential victory!! not to mention how it was felt Worldwide!After 8 years of Bush creating that perfect gap between the elite and the middle class , poor people,creating a frightend, sick. less confident and uneducated America, he met his objective, Yet I can also understand how dificult it is for Republican Conservatives to step aside now, imagine having to give up 8 years of what the Bush admisntration has provided, it must be tough??? Its like teaching an old dog new tricks, obviously that old dog is not interested when he can simply be fed and lay all day long on that Big Ass Porch! Now President Obama has to keep the boat afloat for Republicans and Democrats and anyone in between to balance this nation that allows you to be all we can be!In 8 years I didnt see Bush perform any miracles! so why should Obama in just 1??? Let them man work and help thy neighbor!!!!

March 24, 2012 at 3:32 am | Report abuse |
        • Anjar

have released more phoots of the colossal squid I mentioned last week, and it's not good. Hook-lined tentacles, sharp beak, ovaries capable of holding thousands of

May 12, 2012 at 3:54 am | Report abuse |
    • xmklcoh

ErfB2d vobrxlvvzebo

November 6, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • lgwojqkibou

Q9qDX4 fyvemxifbaxa

November 9, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. markus c.s. hernandez

Ida Bobula

October 12, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • WhiteBrick

Tracie,As alyaws you amaze me. Keep speaking out so those who cannot are still heard.I simply adore you!-Traci

February 26, 2012 at 5:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Tim Stoker

Zsa Zsa Gabor

October 12, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  8. Yetty

It's somewhat of a prveiew for what Colbert and Conan will be yukking it up about so yeah, sometimes I do!(But I am not allowed to laugh, smirk or even guffaw in my father-in-law's house while THE PRECIOUS FOX is on .he takes that pablum for honest-to-God truth. One time, he yelled at his grandson for letting one rip when it wasn't even during a commercial!)Ah so glad they live 2,000 miles away from us!

July 24, 2012 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Koniowata

Galen, I hope that your foster dathuger will see that it is within her to break the cycle. I guess for me, it was just a matter of sensing that it wasn't the right way, so I sought out another way with the determination that my children would only know love. So sorry that your foster dathuger was in an abusive home; but good for her that she had a kind person like yourself to step in and show her what love is.

July 26, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |