SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
November 21st, 2011

The Revealer Game: Clue #1

Okay, guys, we're trying to make the clues a little more challenging!  So here's my challenge to YOU:  give us your best guess WITHOUT using the internet to search for clues!  Come on, that's not the spirit of the game!  Watch as reporter Bridie Barry offers up the first clue as to the topic of this week's episode of BackStory's signature series, "The Revealer."   Then enter your guess in the comments section.  On Thursday's show, we'll read the name of the first person to get it right!

Post by: ,
Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Jamie Murphy

Sydney Opera House?

November 21, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Tom

Gayndah

November 21, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

I think the showtime is Daylight Savings Time adtesjud, so if you're under daylight savings time where you're listening, they'll cancel each other out.The broadcast right now is 7 hours out from my MDT time (which is Mountain Standard Time with Daylight Savings Time in effect). If the showtime were actually UTC or GMT then it would be a 6 hour difference.So anyways, looks like 1pm MDT (Mountain Standard Time) for me to listen.Hopefully this helps more than it confuses.. Cursed be Daylight Savings Time!

March 24, 2012 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jennielee

Very provocative atilcre and a great example of this insight in the web page. The header the web uses is quite simple using javascript to place text on an animated gif image. I wanted to go back to a quote, but had to wait until the entire cycle. A better solution is to have your web developer use Microsoft Silverlight. Thanks for your insight and great atilcre. I'm going to go through these questions and modify my site and emails.

May 8, 2012 at 7:47 pm | Report abuse |
      • Iramar

Much as I adore the authors of the NEJM atlcire, the issue of correlation and causality plagues the paper.Best commentary I've seen on it thus far was Irfan Dhalla's who stated,"The secret to weight loss is out – eat nuts with your beer!"

August 27, 2012 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Bruggen Marc

I 'm to late Sydney opera house!

November 21, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kundan

Oh, my dear Kelly. That gave me goosebumples and leaky eyes BIG time!!! I can't even stand it with all of these bteuaiful images bringing back such sweet, lovely memories. It doesn't seem real. And don't worry, for me it is lifelong. I still pinch myself with how perfect it was to meet such amazing friends all in one house meant to be. Love your words and how you brought it full circle. love. love. love. Love and miss you too! xoxo

October 29, 2012 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |