SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
December 5th, 2011

Rebuilding the place where Mickey Mouse was born

A huge thank you to Cydney Millstein, an Architectural Historian in Kansas City Missouri and to Butch Rigbey, Chair of Thank You Walt Disney for their participation in telling this story. Also to Dan Viets of Kansas City. Their passion for history is appreciated.

Post by:
Filed under: Animation • backstory • Entertainment • History • U.S.
  1. formilerd

Good post. I'm viewing frequently it blog site exactly what astounded! Very helpful details especially the still left component I hold such information and facts a good deal. I had been seeking that tips for years. Cheers and finest involving beginners luck.

December 6, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Seunghak

That would put Microsoft snuggled up to AT T, like Yahoo is prltensey two monopolists, sharing their goals of market domination. This could be interesting..it is definitely a play to keep up with the Googles

May 12, 2012 at 2:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Pasquale

Advantageously, the post is in reality the freehsst topic on curing acne naturally. I concur with all your conclusions and will thirstily enjoy your upcoming updates. Just saying thanks won't be all you need, for the phenomenal clarity within your writing. I'll straight away grab your rss to live current with any updates.

August 30, 2012 at 5:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Sourav

Some very important bacsis are being highlighted here. I feel this blog represents really good value for all types of marketers, and the greenhorn can learn loads here. Highly recommended!

October 3, 2012 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. Career ideas

hi I was luck to look for your theme in yahoo, your Topics is impressive, I learn a lot in your Topics really thanks very much, btw the theme of you blog is really wonderful, where can find it
    Welcome to my site Career ideas ;-)

December 11, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mihai

FOX news really is niothng more than an arm of the Republican party.Greta Van Susteren, Shep Smith, Bob Beckle, Alan Colmes, Liz Chadderdon, Lanny Davis, Susan Estrich and Kirsten Powers are just some of the rightwingers on the FOX news payroll.

May 9, 2012 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
      • Rizal

I found it quit interesting hovewer tho I would pull our troops out as soon as possible enough is enough, and if any terrorist attack us either here or abroad the united states should attack at once at there heartland and show them we are not fooling around anymore if so be wherever the terrorist are hiding or whatever country is hiding them .that country should be bomb at once war is war this hit and run is for the chickens.if they want war lets show them what we got .innocent people must die to prove a point what is war a game? war is war and people must die to end it once and for all

October 3, 2012 at 6:21 am | Report abuse |
  3. tonny

mickey mousr rocks.can't wait to watch the chrismas stuff.

December 24, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Bartolome

December 24, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bruna

The debate was, in my view, noihntg but the "clapping clock" syndrome. When you have a perfectly good digital clock but technology allows you to buy a "better" clock which hides the the numbers until you clap. In other words it does not improve the basic product and is only technology for technology's sake. This was the gist of the YouTube debates. Same questions with different technology with the same answers. My bet is the Republicans take a giant pass.

October 3, 2012 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. Abdul Razak

I like CNN sports.

December 26, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  6. Abdi Yusuf Adem

all cnn news

December 27, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. web optimization

obviously like backstory.blogs.cnn.com however you need to test the spelling on several of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality nevertheless I'll definitely come back again.

January 13, 2012 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. alasda asdam

wow! thanks for that amazing report. I actually cherished it into the core. Hope you retain submitting these kinds of extraordinary content alasda asdam http://asddfsdf46.com

March 3, 2013 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |