SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
December 6th, 2011

The Revealer Clue Number 2

Here is clue number two for this week's segment of The Revealer. Take a guess in the comments section below and be sure to tune into Back|Story on Thursday where the name of the winner will be announced.

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. Chatty

Whatz

December 6, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Abdelwafi

1c2@ohmybentley I'm just joking roaund, and sorry i support healthcare reformI guess im just one of the people who can afourd to help pay extra taxes to help poorer people.I'm sorry your a poorer middle class person ohmybentley and you can't afourd it to change your steak night to spagetti night.have a nice day, and don't complain too much you egocentric person.

March 24, 2012 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Jijina

the world is loaded with knots.85% plus the scoohls children's are on dop and bern the brains are shot, later in life the they turn to govern the people the same people in the white house are those with the scramble eggs so what you expect from thous dopes, same with the rest of as we drive and we do not care

July 26, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kay

753 BC – Romulus and Remus founded Rome

December 25, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Eweline

I changed my mind a bit after redaing perfumeshrine's post on the subjet (well, a bit), which was an interesting post out of the chorus. Apart the real "poisonous" stuff, on which everyone seems to agree, I didn't know there was more than just allergy concerns (see: sensitizing) for which patch tests are not useful, nor did I think too much about the fact that historic vintage perfumes are in fact one and many (due to continuous reformulations throughout their history) so in fact the "save the species" appeal seems a bit out of place (or an ill-posed appeal at least).I think the real problem is the wild reformulation habit without adequate information, and it makes me sad to think about the disappearance of certain perfume notes (actually mainly due to sustainability or animal concerns rather than allergy), and that the face of the business is changing giving more and more power to big, patent-oriented, chemical companies.

July 24, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. search engines marketing

exceptional site post. I am going to bookmark backstory.blogs.cnn.com and check out a lot more often. I really like the website template

January 15, 2012 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Leonardo

The democratic party has been the matjiroy since Mid-term 2006 elections, so I don't know about the comment republicans have been in control. They also hold the matjiroy of state governorships. All the democrats that want back the Clinton years...well that was a republican congress. What has the democratic matjiroy of congress done? Pass a farm bill? Rename a couple of schools, buildings? Hmmmmm...what about all the big platform issues Obama is talking about? What have they done?

July 24, 2012 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |