SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
January 6th, 2012

The Revealer: Virtual Archaeology

A digital form of Archaeology is revealing secrets of the past. It allows scientists to do their work without digging in the dirt.

Nick Glass has this week's edition of The Revealer, beginning in Austria.

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. ohwevwo llion ak

Wht is goin on in nigeria live in nig is bad.

January 7, 2012 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
    • Haruna

I also think that the fncttuauiols are very real. More kids are back in school, teachers, etc. Many of these places have the standard windows browser because these people do not have admin privileges so they are forced to use IE. That is the main reason behind it being still so popular.Some people have both IE and a Mozilla so they use different ones some applications only open previews in IE even when Mozilla is the default browser so they have to be ahead, plus people who have no idea anything else exists and new PC owners.IE already has an unfair advantage. I think the PC manufacturers need to start installing other browsers on systems, sure would be more useful than the 30-day trial antiviruses.

February 26, 2012 at 3:20 am | Report abuse |
      • Vishnu

The godblogs I love and visit asprie to an honest engagement with their doubts and failings in a way that creates something new and more whole. That's what I strive for in my own blog sometimes I get there, sometimes I don't.Aside from blogging, some five years ago I finally admitted to myself that I had become a Unitarian Univeralist after taking the Belief-O-Matic quiz at Beliefnet.com. When it came back saying I was 99% UU with Christian flavors starting only in fifth place I could admit to myself that I'd changed.I'm not particularly proud that a quiz changed my life though, to be more accurate, it helped me mark a change which had already happened. But grace happens, and you have to take it as it comes. Even if it's online.

October 31, 2012 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. suleiman ibrahim

I think a great advancement has being revealed,which will bring positive change to the soceity at large!!!

January 7, 2012 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Daniel

BorisDecember 21, 2011Hello from a cold Montreal. Not much snow and surprisingly warm this weintr Great to hear your fab trance trax on Digitally Imported. Unfortunately here in Montreal there are no major radio stations playing 24/7 electronic or trance music. But hey its a brand new world and the internet is here to stay. Wish you all the best of health in 2012 . Boris

March 26, 2012 at 5:47 am | Report abuse |
  3. Andika

I kid you not, I have spent the last sraeevl hours on thw web and bento. I've even signed up for a class at a local community college. I love the site. Great info!Thanks!MM

February 24, 2012 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |