SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
January 11th, 2012

U.S. Presidential Campaign: Rap parody on the unique U.S. state of New Hampshire goes viral

To keep up with these and other stories stay with Back|Story on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @BackStory

Filed under: backstory • Internet • Interviews • Music • politics • U.S.
  1. LuiLui

Another eptoanaxiln for the recent uptick in IE8 usage: most of the publicity being given to Chrome also mentions IE8 somewhere in it. Personally, I didn't even know there was an update to IE7 until I read an article comparing IE8 to Chrome. So I downloaded both to try them out. Chrome loads pages much faster on my computer than IE.

February 26, 2012 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Tarudin

Caro Amigo (Morcego de Mampate1):Sempre que apareces por ce1, e9 aelqua placa em forma de livro, fronteira e0 escola de Mampae1, que evoco com uma grande carga image9tica, pois ela representa a baliza entre a poledtica do Shultz e a do Spednola.Um grande abrae7o, com votos de muita safade e muitos anos de vida.Carvalho de Mampate1.

July 26, 2012 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jun

I ttserud PayPal once several years ago and that is the last time I have ever dealt with them. Now if I meet a merchant who uses PayPal, I will find another way to settle the finances or simply not deal with the merchant at all and will shop elsewhere to find a merchant that is less limiting. Why? Several years ago before Spam was the problem it is now, I used PayPal to purchase attendance to a technical class (1 time) and shortly after that, I began receiving spam at that email address. I had a strict policy about spam and which email addresses I used (even back then) but thought I had good reasons for breaking from that policy just this one time. And PayPal obviously thought nothing of it and distributed my email address thus violating my trust of them as a vendor. There was no other possible source for the leak of information. I will not use them.

February 26, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Racha

Aw, look at that little face. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who used senothimg other than my actual blog to garner votes. You used your first-born, I used my enormous bosoms let the best marketing trick win!Seriously though, good luck and hope to see you again on the night.

March 26, 2012 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
      • Sonu

Victor S. Posted on Super awesome and iniripsng! Your green practices are going to serve as an excellent model as we plan our series production this spring. I'm looking forward to banding together with other green filmmakers to spread the good word: successful film production can be successfully sustainable. Kudos!

July 26, 2012 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  3. Sarbjit

Really glad that you took the tulrboe to post this to the users of Statcounter. I've always felt uncomfortable with Paypal. Let us know when you change and to who.Glad yo see you speaking out!!

February 26, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Anindia

Intention never matters in cases like this pceirpteon of intention does. At least to the public at large. I would wager most of the folks angry over this would agree with the Bad Faith scenario, even though the intent of M-G may never have been that. They're going to need to work on changing that pceirpteon if they want to smooth things over with that crowd. How? Your guess is as good as mine As for collecting e-mails to vote, we'll have to agree to disagree In my experience, the more careful and serious you make the vote process the more weight people will assume it has in the end. I don't see CNN or ESPN asking for e-mail addresses for their throwaway polls, which if you think about it are just popularity votes for a small pool of candidates . Those are when folks are just cheering from the sidelines As for Leo, I'm not sure how impactful he really was here at the beginning. Martin got 6K votes, which was 4x the next person. But, when you consider Leo's number of followers, it's not that much. I'd say Martin's own followers were the voters here. I do agree that Leo (and Kevin Rose) added some gas to the fire once they alerted their followers to what had happened with the top 50, though

March 26, 2012 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Arturo

Agree, Taylor. I run an OB ER. 8 of 10 patients I see come in for 1) nomral pregnancy discomforts, 2) drug seeking or 3) things that could easily be handled in their prenatal clinic for $50 instead of $2000 if only they could be bothered to go to their prenatal clinic. We are so clogged up with people who don't need emergency services, it sometimes interferes with our ability to care for people who do.

July 24, 2012 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |