SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
The Revealer – Clue 1
January 16th, 2012

The Revealer – Clue 1

It appears to be a regular violin.

But sometimes looks can be deceiving.

Can you guess how it was made?

We reveal its origins in this week’s episode of The Revealer.

Filed under: The Revealer • UK
  1. Bruggen Marc

it's made of chocolate!!

January 17, 2012 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Thiago

grand can you psaele add me to the white list I went off minecraft for a couple of weeks and now I cant get into armathia

February 24, 2012 at 7:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jon Regas

Was it made with wood treated with fungi to try to create wood similar to that used during the time Stradivarious built his violins?

January 17, 2012 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Dayana

I relaly relaly hope im in time!!If I won the prize I would put all my school lunches in the bento boxes! I'm trying to turn over a new leaf for next year and make my life more organized and this would be a great start!P.S. Make more posts =]

February 24, 2012 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jennifer

I do believe that Obama is gareat president but he is got to walk the talk .leadership is from God and He has his reasons why He chose him.because when you look back in Obama`s life line you can tell exactly what God had plannned for him .(retriever)And Americans should be very proud to have aleader like him ..just imagine if Museven was the American President.iswear America would be like congo.

March 24, 2012 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
        • Doug

I have seen lots of anti-global warming vedois (either by or supporting leading authorities in this area (even people high up in greenpeace dont support human-caused global warming)) and if you go back millions of years we are actually a lot colder than the earth has been, the temperature tends to go Warm, then Ice Age, than warm then ice age (note these changes happen over many years). Al Gore is just trying to get votes by pretending to care.

August 27, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mike

made by sterio lithograghy...laser sintering.

January 22, 2012 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Raja

Hugo Chavez Militarily Confiscating Farms of Venezuelan Patriots? Using Foreign Forces?Late Sunday night, we began to see sketchy roprets from individuals that farmers in the region of Sur del Lago, Venezuela were being attacked by Venezuelan as well as foreign military, all directed by Hugo Chavez.Initial and unconfirmed roprets allege that fellow perpetrators are Cubans, thugs from the drug cartel FARC, and even Hezbollah, all there for the action.This seems to be a crackdown on elements of the Venezuelan populace which opposed Hugo Chavez in the recent Venezuelan election. The blog, Venezuelan News and Views puts it this way: “Sur del Lago people are resisting. The legislative assembly of the state moved down there to seat, the representatives elect are stirring the pot, the regime sent a Cuban general!”It was reported that up to 47 farms have been taken by Marxist forces. Is it the official Venezuelan military? Just who if any, are assisting them?Another said that the media in Venezuela has been completely closed and that Twitter is the only way they can get the word out.Read and see the full story here.

March 26, 2012 at 3:36 am | Report abuse |
  4. Jesica

I think it was great what he was doing and id like to be like him when i grow up i would like to help people in need of eutacdion in any way I got his autograph!!!!! He is awesome !!!he tottaly deserved that hero of the year thingie

March 26, 2012 at 4:25 am | Report abuse |