SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
The Revealer: Clue 2
January 17th, 2012

The Revealer: Clue 2

A new type of manufacturing technology can create exact replicas of three dimensional objects. In this image, you can see Nick Glass peering into a machine in Devon, England. Can you guess what kind of machine it is and how it operates? Guess in the comments section below and be sure to catch the full story in the next segment of The Revealer on Back|Story, Thursday.

Filed under: backstory • The Revealer
  1. subair kazeem

i blief is gonna be a good invention.

January 18, 2012 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Ayana

Bonsoir,@Anthony : nous avons realise l'etude entre fin jiullet et fin aout.@Lopez : vous avez raison, ainsi que nous l'indique l'editeur Batura lui meme dans un des commentaires precedents. Nous avons depuis mis a jour le classement, et l'application du Cap d'Adge est 16eme.@BlueApps : Loin de moi l'idee de renier une partie de mes origines mais la methodologie utilisee qui est d'ailleurs expliquee a la fin de l'infographie, se base sur les applications qui font explicitement etat de leur affiliation officielle a un OT dans leur descriptif, or en regardant les applications que vous mentionnez je n'ai pas trouve cette reference. Pourriez vous nous dire dans quel cadre ont-elles ete developpee pour comprendre s'il nous faut les integrer ?

February 24, 2012 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
      • Pusti

Maxroam went liveCubic Telecom's Maxroam went live today and I really like the percis for this international SIM card. Making a call to wherever in the world costs €0.35 if you are in Germany. There is no difference between countries. The entire world costs the €0.35

March 24, 2012 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
        • Shrawan

Just to let you know, I tried to email you at the address you left (after my coiusn's funeral was over), but it returned to me saying that your email was not in existence. I am interested in what you might be proposing, so if you happen to get this you'll have to contact me with an email that I can reach you at.

June 18, 2012 at 6:23 am | Report abuse |
          • Sel

I've been surfing on-line grteear than three hours these days, but I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web might be a lot more helpful than ever before. Wherever they burn books, they will also, in the end, burn people. by Heinrich Heine.

August 28, 2012 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
          • veoigmb

t65PI6 ntsfdndangiz

August 30, 2012 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kay

It's a 3d printer for the violin. The company is UK Precision.

January 18, 2012 at 3:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Luna

White CST is easier to neunrstadd and comprehend than GMT, I don't exactly neunrstadd why CST was chosen. In my case I am in EST, and so now I have to add an hour to every time I see. The best thing really would be for the user to choose the timezone they would like to have the counter use, or the time zone they would like displayed on page, such as something temporary and probably thus easier to implement, like how a toolbar or a website translates the language of a page.

March 24, 2012 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. S.Immken

Rapid Prototyping 3D Printers

January 18, 2012 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. Sagar

Merci Kinou de ton mgassee, ca me fait tres plaisir. Je recupere Marina dans quelques heures je n'arrive pas a dormir ! Suite du recit tres bientot.

February 24, 2012 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Madeleine

P.S. People sgguest contacting the Better Business Bureau.Well I already did that (I sent them my above-site as proof of fraud) but never heard from them.

February 26, 2012 at 5:07 am | Report abuse |
  6. platine de filtration piscine

I’m impressed, I must say. Really not often do I encounter a weblog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me let you know, you have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the issue is one thing that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I'm very completely happy that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something relating to this.

June 22, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  7. lighting wholesale

Bonjour à tous! Je ne sais pas par où commencer, mais espérons que ce sera backstory.blogs.cnn.com utile pour moi.

September 13, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  8. escortes girl

Félicitations pour avoir l’un des blogs les plus sophistiqués que j’ai rencontré dans quelques temps! Son incroyable combien vous pouvez vous éloigner de quelque chose de simplement en raison de la manière dont il est visuellement magnifique. Youve mis en place un espace de grands graphiques grand blog, vidéos, mise en page. C’est certainement un blog à voir absolument!

May 8, 2013 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |