SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
January 20th, 2012

The Revealer: 3-D Violin

Filed under: backstory • Music • The Revealer • UK
  1. Jamie Murphy

Never knew powdered plastic can make a workable violin in a day...

January 20, 2012 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Malebogo

If you can only watch it once, it's a pborlem (I feel the same way). I can't even count how many times I've watched the videos for Breathing or Running Up that Hill. Of course she can do what she wants, but I was a bit surprised to see such a literal interpretation, although now that I think of it, I was surprised at how literal and unimaginative her Deeper Understanding piece was, too. Not everyone is good at everything. I am a filmmaker and as such, contribute to my sound design and soundtracks, but am hardly a genius in the studio. For excellence in that area I rely on others. I think a filmmaker would have dealt with the basic idea of this very differently.

February 24, 2012 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
      • Angel

Dude Stop spamming your isputd sites.. They are not a resource.. This was suppose to be an educational thread on google adsense.. not some way to get valid links to your pages.. Your content is not even in english..Nore does it reference google adsense in anyway..

March 24, 2012 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jonaiker

Not long before the Spitzer scdnaal broke a few months, maybe less, IIRC Spitzer participated in what was supposed to be the first of a monthly series of Ask the Governor hourlong radio shows produced by pubradio outlet WAMC in Albany and distributed to all pubradio stations in NY State. The first one was just podcasted out on a quick turnaround, but if the series kept going they were planning on satellite distribution usually a mark that a show is serious about being around for the long haul. I decided to air it on WEOS, thinking it might be a decent window into state government which is both a spectator and contact sport in NY!Even if the scdnaal hadn't broken that first episode probably would've been the last. It was AWFUL. Spitzer dodged every question, sounded incredibly awkward, and played the who can kiss up to the other more with the host for the hour. Ugh.Certainly based on that, I wouldn't give Spitzer a show on cable access much less CNN.(note: FWIW, given everything that's happened with Paterson, I'd rather have Spitzer back as our governor but I'm not gonna apologize for his lack of TV presence beyond a sound bite or press conference.)

July 24, 2012 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Robinson lopez

it is making from podwer plastic materials, the new brand tecnology to create violin what impact it has on environment?

January 20, 2012 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ozan

Jeff, be happy this was what it was. Comcast diedecd to sell my IP block without checking/notifying/asking for permission just sold it. After determing their issue (they couldn't figure out what was going on) I had to forfeit those IPs (which I have owned for a little over two years) because the bigger company demanded them thus had to reconfigure servers, network etc. Comcast .ugh.

February 24, 2012 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
      • Arturo

Oh, in case anyone's wnnoeridg where I stand in all this: I'm trying to be fair and generous to all sides (and if I've failed, please let me know!), and at one time I had hoped that the way I wrote would not tell anyone where I myself stood. It's obvious, though, that I'm sympathetic with the ID side. I see it as the best position from which to discuss the issue of origins on scientific grounds, because it deals with the data and, like all good lab science, can (and should) stop when the data are no longer sufficient. The playing field is level.As it happens, however, I'm one of those six-day, young-earth creationists. (Surprise!) Which should tell you that (a) I'm not unaccustomed to looking foolish and (b) the previous post is a case of it takes one to know not-one. As such, then, I do start with the text. My training is in the text. Also, like the average evangelical creationist, I do have the ulterior motive of wanting to see as many people become disciples of Jesus Christ as possible.Does this cast doubt on my qualifications to discuss the issue? I don't think so. Indeed, I try to approach my own field theology, once known as the queen of the sciences with the rigor and logic of a laboratory scientist. And honesty requires that both I and the lab scientists know the difference between data we do have and data we don't, and clearly identify both sets. As for the quality of discussion well, that's what this comment section is for. Science involves nay, requires feedback.

May 9, 2012 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
        • Elisabetta

Posted on You actually make it apaepr really easy together with your presentation but I find this matter to be really something which I feel I would never understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me. I'm having a look ahead on your subsequent post, Ia1a6ll attempt to get the dangle of it!

October 29, 2012 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
      • Jamaica

all, throughout his life, Barack Obama has shown hiselmf a closea0ally of subversive Marxistsa0andIslamists. a0And now hea0clearly seems intent upon running America into insolvency — a globally dependent

May 12, 2012 at 7:55 am | Report abuse |
        • Adri

Nakaka relate ako sa post mong ito.. Until now, di ko pa rin mgnatagap bakit ang tatay ko napaka hina. Bakit nagpatalo siya sa pagsubok na kinaharap niya nuon. Gaya ng tatay mo, naloko rin ang tatay ko ng ka-trabaho niya at ayun, nagloko na rin ang isip niya.Di ko alam kung galit ako sa kanya. Basta..Okay na siya ngayon, wala ng sumpong, nasa bahay, as always.Hmmm.. it\'s okay yoshke, I sense that you will be a good father to our children naman (bumabanat) heheheGod bless yoshke!

August 27, 2012 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
          • Pedro

laxclimblive15 on May 3, 2010 These guys are ok but no one beats the original brwadoay cast. John Tartaglia, Stephanie D'abruzzo, Rick Lyon, Jordan Gelber, Ann Harada, and Jennifer Barnhart will forever be these characters and although people can try, they will never be beaten.

October 1, 2012 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
          • Silvio

Posted on So you are right, Obama chose his words well, If you like your current hetalh care you will not have to change it only as long as you sit still and do not move. You twitch and you will HAVE to go to the public option It is NOT mandatory NOW, it will be however one day as there will no longer be any insurance companies left.

October 3, 2012 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Anix

Ehm..it's make me hrdaer to believe one payment processor over internet, I have bad issue about E-Gold and even moneybookers also.

February 26, 2012 at 5:17 am | Report abuse |
      • Kush

Meet Hooman Karamian aka Nik Richie. This nasty a** guido wanna be thinks he's hot sh** busaece he can write smart a** comments about people on his trash talking website the dirty . He claims he's a website writer, and apparently he even bought himself a bride. To bad he cant cut it as a real writer.. the only way he can make any money to keep paying for his mani, pedis, and keep his beastly chest hair groomed is to let little high school girls post on his dirty website and turn a profit off it. Too bad everyone wants to sue your a** so it wont last to long, live it up while you can a few more 1.5 million dollar lawsuits more and your pathetic 15 mins of fame will be up sooner than you think. Oh and as far as all your smart a** comments under each post that gets put up who are you to judge??? Nice DUI picture you look like a serial predator, straight up child molester with those creepy beady eyes, bushy eyebrows, crater faced forehead, skunk tail hair, and dirty old homeless man scruff. This is for everyone that has ever been on the dirty or has had a friend or loved one bashed on your site. It's easy to write slander and sh** talk people behind a computer, your not a writer so don't flatter yourself by stating that as your occupation on your arrest form.Your a sad excuse for a human being, so why don't you just do everyone a favor and keep drinking your life away. It's a Good thing you already have your fair share of experience when it comes to taking it up the a**, busaece your going to need it when you keep racking up those DUI's, they can finally send your a** to prison where you belong.

May 12, 2012 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Angela

Hi Jack,Yes. We've built a system of aniddg new templates into the plugin, so the plugin itself will eventually be distributed for free with one or two sales and squeeze page templates as a starter . Then we'll sell other designs so you can pick and choose what suits you.But before that I want the method of converting existing HTML templates made simpler so anyone with some basic HTML skills can do it. By basic, I mean me. -Frank

March 24, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
      • Sandro

Hi Anthony,I setup NFS yesterday with no prbmoels using the Windows Service for Unix however I have one question regarding the user mapping. Is it best practise to map a local windows admin account to the root user account on ESX? Or should a lower level account be mapped to on ESX? From articles I've seen so far I haven't seen any indication to not map to root but would like it clarified.Thanks

May 9, 2012 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
        • Sthephany

HELLO,Im IRANIAN Your website is great,I Love it I rresaech for my english class about STEREOTYPE.I found your websit and read it, and I nice to read your web site your websites article are good, I Try come to yore websit some time .and pleas excuse me if I have som misteyke in my writting,my english is not very well by yoshke.

July 26, 2012 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
          • Gamzeli

A lady who works for the FPA, once called me up for the seven delday sins. She was in a pub quiz and as she had my number, she called me up to ask.A feminist pub quiz, desperate times, difficult measures. She told me she didn't like me despite being given the correct answer.She left that bit to the end.Gregory

August 30, 2012 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
      • Heba

I love Sherry and think that she has an incredible voice and tnleat, not only in her fiction, but in her aims to see the the Muslim society in a positive and enlightening way. Great, great post!

May 9, 2012 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
        • Ivan

That should be Florida and awensreas Let me say this too, I cried when I read the grand jury report and I have had to read reports like that before, so I have a strong stomach because I was a CASA! But it was shameful that so many people knew but no one right by those children. I have been in the court room when the survivor had to face her perpetrator!

September 30, 2012 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bilal

Thank you, Joey! I learned a few thigns I didn't know.This article reads like it came from a mature expert — and obviously, Joey, you are both mature and expert! Your efforts can make life better for victims of bullies and at the same time, make better human beings of fellow students who, instead of looking the other way in discomfort, will know how to take effective action. I love the whole school approach. Very powerful!

July 24, 2012 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  3. Petronia

interessante etude . il nous smbele neanmoins qu il manque l ot du cap d agde (webapp, appli iphone et android), pic du midi (appli iphone).bonne continuation

February 24, 2012 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Takotakot

I am proud to say that on Tuesday, March 6th 2012 I will be voting for the first time in my life. And I am even more proud to say that the first vote I cast in my life will be for Ron Paul. I never had a dirsee to vote before. I always thought it was just a vote between bad and worse. So I was never motivated to vote. I was apathetic. But Dr. Ron Paul worked a miracle for me! Dr. Ron Paul cured my apathy!

May 9, 2012 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
      • Disha

Posted on Hey, you like Jen that why you try to cover your eyes and pretending blind. Jen is rellay ugly like a man with fake boobs, fake blonde,fake tan, and long chin like Jay Leno. All of her face ugly and her body just average with fake boobs, lipo-suction and fake tan.Her legs is short , always wear 10 high heel. etc.. She high maintenance , wear expensive clothes, expensive shoes, proffessional make up artisr help to make her face look better. Without those fake she look like a gradma.

October 3, 2012 at 5:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Kent

Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanetd to say that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

May 12, 2012 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Pawan

OOh such a good post. Not for your pain, but the PTSD. I read a lot before and after my pnmecaelt and PTSD was mentioned. I am actually surprised that I found it mentioned but then again I did a LOT of work trying to find or read about other birthmothers' pnmecaelts and experiences so I knew what I was in for . That is a fear that I have for the future, if I have more children. That my experience with my first pregnancy, birth, sort of but not really bonding with my child, is going to happen all over again. I'll either become smothering mommy or a mom who is so afraid to bond with her child that I am cold and distance. Sigh. Yet another wonderful thing to add to the now that I'm a birthmom . check list.

July 24, 2012 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. clickbank.com

Ditto above.

July 8, 2012 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  5. CHapis

Astrid August 16, 2011 You remembered all those cvnoos? I'm crying my pretty eyeballs out while reading this; I nearly died of dehydration (Ok this is exag already) For the longest time I was wondering when are you going to blog about me. (Hahaha. Conceited much? BUT HEY, you love me right? You conceited, I'm conceited. Great minds think alike!) I just thought of another formula (the Joseph the Dreamer one; will let you know soon) What I really, truly wanna say is:Hi I'm Astrid. I love you, my friend. (But you know that already right?)

July 25, 2012 at 1:08 am | Report abuse |