SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
February 8th, 2012

American Volunteer takes Afghan Orphans on a Road Trip

American volunteer Ian Pounds first traveled to Afghanistan to learn more about the country and its culture.  His trip inspired him to help the country's orphans. So, Pounds and others are taking a group of Afghan orphans on a road trip across the United States. CNN's Asieh Namdar has been reporting on their ten-week journey.
Read more here:

for more, keep in touch with Back|Story on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter @BackStory

Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan • backstory • U.S.
  1. prince joa

Good Job and they are looking Good aswell. But what matters is thr mind set

February 18, 2012 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Chandrakant

Melancholie, I uadpted the post to explain the discrepancy and will copy your newest data once 31 August has been incorporated.

February 24, 2012 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Sierra

los jonas brothers son merjeos que la basura de justin bieber casi todos dicen lo contrario pero yo nunca dejare de ser fans de los jonas

August 27, 2012 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
      • Selen

We thought the video queitsons were much better than the ordinary debates;however, as usual, Anderson's own bias was present in the video selection and in his arbitrary picks about who answered what. We think a balanced group of people should select queitsons and there needs to be some balance of fairness for the debaters. We think Anderson Cooper should be more of a journalist and less of an editor.

October 3, 2012 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  3. Madonna

Thanks Statcounter, There are so many cmteonms above me that I'm afraid that you may not read this one, but if you do, may we please see some updated browser statistics? You guys are my only source for these kind of numbers and I would love to see them.Thanks,Paul

February 24, 2012 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Denis

I have used Chrome since the mtinue I saw it on Google's homepage and I have to say that the browser's layout and overall design/function is outstanding.However, in actual website browsing use, it lacks in a few areas. Now maybe it's just me, but as I post this I will be switching back to Firefox until Chrome is a little further down the development/testing phases.Great start on Chrome. Can't wait till I can get Google appliances too.

February 26, 2012 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Arvin

A coisa bombou mesmo. c9 engrae7ado como uma coisa te3o boba vira febre na itnnreet...Quem sabe um dia acontece com a gente ne9?Esses dias o Sr. Jose9 Serra me retuitou, e quando abri meu twitter tinham milhares de mene7f5es, fiquei boba com a dimense3o da coisa, sf3 porque ele me mandou feliz natal sf3 que escreveu errado (felis) e isso bastou pro pessoal zuar com a cara dele. Eu dei print na imagem, rs porque ne3o e9 sempre que se tem um seguidor ilustre como ele... kkkBeijokas!

May 12, 2012 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
      • Aaqib

Me1s vale pe1jaro en mano que 100 tweets voadlno? En las actividades que vienen en Emtec vamos a explorar muchas pre1cticas emergentes de la web social, vas a tener para divertirte.SldsJC

August 28, 2012 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ali

Pay pal can be very dffciiult sometimes many times too dffciiult. I can understand where your coming from. let me know if i can help

February 26, 2012 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |