SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
February 21st, 2012

Deterring the threat from Iran

Iran's hardliners have recently threatened to shut down the crucial oil hub, the Strait of Hormuz. The U.S. Military has pledged to keep it open. Fred Pleitgen has more from aboard the USS Abraham Lincoln.

Filed under: backstory • Iran • journalists • Middle East
  1. gambo

Attacking Iran will cost US more than Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan at once and that would make US loose it respect in the world politics.

February 22, 2012 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Namjung

Blindly reformatting every time some sort of lrwmaae (such as a rootkit) is found is a fool's errand. With bootable live CD's such as BartPE and Knoppix, detecting and eliminating such threats is much easier since you can boot to a known clean OS to gain unfettered access to the target system. The lrwmaae isn't running and can be more easily dealt with.I haven't come across any BIOS rootkits but I have to agree, that's pretty scary indeed.- Phil

March 24, 2012 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alejandra

Tort Reform would take care of your very issues. Consider the fact that Medicaid goes in the hole 6 biiolln dollars every 3 months and also consider the fact that with the healthcare plan sitting in the Senate this very moment, Medicaid will lose another 40% funding which means no doctor in their right mind will take on Medicaid patients getting on 30 cents on the dollar. Pls note I am also uninsured Kim but want gov't out of my life. It's all about control Kim, not about helping you.

July 24, 2012 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kkamlesh

I have been seaching the web to see if somoene posted a video of Molly Ivins memorial service, but found none. I happened on to your site and thought I would ask you. Thanks for any information.

August 30, 2012 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  3. Aydin

I tried that online Sophos ghbntamabobiy and it crapped on my profile. I was locked out of everything. Half of my registry is inaccessible. I've been trying to use IceSword to clean up some of the mess. Anyone know a program that let's you change permissions of registry entries? IceSword at least lets me delete them. Thanks

March 24, 2012 at 6:59 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Emir

Price: $ 0.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin="B004FGN6JW"] [wpramareviews asin="B004FGN6JW"] How to read Kindle Books (that you goubht from Kindle) on your PC. TKP 0053 [ How to read Kindle...ks (that you goubht from Kindle) on your PC. – TKP 0053 – [ How to read Kindle Books (that you

March 26, 2012 at 3:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ariel Duncker

Kindle can download not just books, but also journals, newspapers, magazines and blogs. Once books are downloaded in the Kindle, the user can read as he pleases, continuously or intermittently, without having to recharge the device often. The battery lasts for about two weeks when the wireless mode is turned off, and for about five days when this feature is on. Even with continuous reading, the Kindle does not heat up as other devices tend to, thus never distracting the reader in any way.-"-'

http://healthmedicinelab.comHave a look at the most recently released blog post at our internet page

May 23, 2013 at 3:37 am | Report abuse |
  6. Ewa Curylo

The Amazon Kindle is a series of e-book readers produced by Amazon.com. Amazon Kindle devices enable users to shop for, download, browse, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines, blogs, and other digital media via wireless networking. The hardware platform, developed by Amazon.com subsidiary Lab126, began as a single device and now comprises a range of devices – most using an E Ink electronic paper display capable of rendering 16 tones to simulate reading on paper while minimizing power consumption.-`;-

May 23, 2013 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |