SaturdaysonCNN INTERNATIONAL630, 1030, 1430 GMT730, 1130, 1530 CET
Brazil Carnival is a big celebration
February 23rd, 2012

Carnival in Brazil is a huge celebration

CNN Photographer Jose Armijo captured the excitement of Carnival in Rio de Janeiro with these images.

1. Louw Olivier

Is it possible to post our own pics we took from Rio carnival???

February 27, 2012 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. James Keven

É muito bom o carnaval daqui do Brasil'
    Sou brasileiro com Orgulho :D
    abraços à todos

February 27, 2012 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Richard

Posted on Hmm if feels like your site consumed my peronsal first review (it was particularly long) so I guess I’ll simply conclude whatever wrote as well as say, I’m completely savoring your blog post. We very feel a future site blog writer although I’m even now new at all to all. Have you got every recommendations for rookie site freelancers? I’d actually enjoy it.

October 3, 2012 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  3. James Keven

Deveriam vir mais vezes para Brasil ...

February 27, 2012 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bayram

hey man;mirrorcreator filtered in my cnrtouy and we have not acces to thatcan you make a sub domain or a new address for us? we really need mirrorcreator! tnx

March 24, 2012 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vanderson

Hi! My name is Eduardo Castro, I am Manager of YOU of a great Company in Brazil, and would like to be part of the team for support and tccineo support. I speak English and Portuguese . I have interest therefore I am heav user of InterNet and have knowledge greats in InterNet and SGDB, work the 17 years in YOU. I wait a return. Eduardo Castro

March 26, 2012 at 4:38 am | Report abuse |
      • Danish

12aPretty component to ceotnnt. I simply stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get in fact loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your augment and even I success you get admission to consistently fast.

August 30, 2012 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Troubled

Posted on You could definitely see your entuhsiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time go after your heart.

October 29, 2012 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. sergio

Who is the idiot who said these photos are from Rio Carnival?
    No way!!!!!!!!!
    They are actually from São Paulo-SP Carnival!
    Pay more attention when posting, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 27, 2012 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ardian

Hi Frank!Just got mine! I was going to email you asking for the link to this pocudrt or find out if you would be putting it back on sale and waaa lah! You email was in my inbox for this pocudrt. Great minds think alike. I'm so excited to have these!Just out of curiosity, are you going to be coming out with some new ones, too?Thanks again,Lanita

March 24, 2012 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Weliton

Assets that represent icalms against corporations (including insurance companies) are assigned a risk weight according to credit rating assigned to the corporation or the asset.The credit rating must be assigned by an external recognized rating agency that satisfies certain criteria described in the Accord.3 Oh goody, let's give the ratings agencies another go! Maybe they're not corrupt this time round!

March 24, 2012 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alexander

I love that the cartoon fad gave birth to the "pedophiles plnnaed this facebook event" hoax. People have been posting that now, saying it's on the news. Who actually saw it? Oh that's right, no one. Just being lemmings!I for one am keeping my pretty (or at least I think so) face up!

August 30, 2012 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Alfredo

Posted on Can I simply say what a releif to seek out somebody who actually is aware of what theyre talking about on the internet. You undoubtedly know find out how to bring an issue to light and make it important. Extra folks must read this and understand this aspect of the story. I cant believe youre no more well-liked since you positively have the gift.

October 3, 2012 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. Gian

It is over I've been browsing ninole more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more usef

March 26, 2012 at 5:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Barbara

194Awesome goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff brfoee and you are just too amazing. I actually enjoy what you have acquired here, truly like what you're stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is actually a great webpage.

August 27, 2012 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Veanna

That's cleared my thoughts. Thanks for contiburitng.

October 31, 2012 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |